Refused Packages and/or Undeliverable Packages
Customers will automatically be charged a service fee for the following reasons.
- Any refused package.
- Undeliverable packages due to incomplete address information, no signature on file, or no recipient at the shipping location provided.
- Re-shipment of packages returned to us.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit
- If your merchandise arrives damaged you must notify us before returning it.
- We must be notified within one business day to ensure proper handling of your claim.
- Some shipping companies require that a representative come to your home to inspect the package. Remember to keep the original packaging, and do not discard the shipping box.
- After inspecting the damaged parcel, the representative will return it to us. This procedure needs to be followed in these rare occasions.
If you receive a package and there is a missing item, you must notify us within 24 hours to ensure proper handling of your claim. We are not responsible for missing items not reported to us after the 24 hour allotted time.