Return Policy and Instructions
Return Policy and InstructionsOur goal is to provide our customers with the best products available. We conduct extensive testing on each product to look for the best compatibility, fit, finish, ease of use and quality. In the event you are dissatisfied with a product, please contact us within 30 days from the date you receive your item date at our returns department for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so that we can ensure proper tracking of your return.
- You must contact us within 30 days from the date you receive your item for Cole & Mason to process your return. Please note, only applies to items purchased through the coleandmasonusa.com store only. If purchased elsewhere, please contact the place of purchase for return instructions.
- Once we receive your RMA request, we will issue an RMA instructional e-mail, which will explain how and where to ship the returned items to.
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder for the instructional e-mail
- If your RMA is approved, returns must be shipped back within 10 days of the RMA approval date. Otherwise your return is subject to refusal and the transaction will not be refunded including all shipping related costs.
- After we receive your return, please allow 15 business days for us to process your transaction. Items that are considered as Drop Ship / Direct Shipment via Manufacturer could take additional processing time.
- Shipping charges will NOT be refunded (this includes the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge).
- Any packages shipped to us without an RMA will experience processing delays and are not guaranteed to be credited or refunded.
- All returns have a 10-30% re-stocking fee, unless they were damaged in transit or are defective.
- All warranties start from the date of purchase with applicable receipt. (Applies to items purchased through the online brand store only)
- You must contact us within 2 business days of receiving your product to claim an item as damaged.
- Please take pictures and retain all original packaging including the shipment box/pack, this will assist us in filing a claim.
- Depending on the nature of the damaged item we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a damaged item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If our returns department finds that the item is not damaged, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10-30% re-stocking fee.
- If you believe your item is defective and qualifies for a warranty replacement, please complete the Warranty Claim form. Please Upload image(s) of the product; be sure to provide a picture showing the problem area if possible as well as a picture showing the brand's name. Also, please upload an image of your sales receipt to show proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase your warranty claim may be denied.
For more information on damaged and defective items, click here.