Made from durable acrylic and standing 4.5" tall, and with its squared edges and stainless-steel collar, the petite 675 mill has a contemporary yet timeless aesthetic. Its innovative design and premium quality are synonymous with the Cole & Mason brand. The versatility of the acrylic finish makes this mill perfect for both traditional and modern kitchens. Easily adjust the grind from fine to coarse by turning the knob on the top of the mill. Each mill arrives partially filled, and sets come boxed. Clean with a microfiber cloth to keep it looking its best. The grinding mechanisms (sharp anti-corrosion ceramic for salt, design registered Precision+ carbon steel for pepper) are supported by a lifetime guarantee. This allows you to season with confidence, knowing you will achieve a high-quality output and consistent milling time after time.
- Salt mills are fitted with an ultra sharp ceramic mechanism which does not corrode with time.
- Pepper mills are fitted with a design registered Precision+ carbon steel mechanism, that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn.
- Contemporary and timeless design
- 4.5" in height
- Iconic British design crafted from durable acrylic
- Made from clear durable acrylic and stainless steel.