By Sandhya Hariharan
I absolutely adore creating these simple homemade Strawberry Mint Popsicles - they're a delightful frozen delight that you can enjoy all year round. The adaptability of this recipe is truly impressive – you can easily switch out strawberries for blueberries or raspberries, all while keeping the method unchanged.
For this version, you'll want to gather up plump strawberries and vibrant mint leaves. The best part? These popsicles not only deliver on taste but also cater to vegan, egg-free, and gluten-free dietary needs.
With just a trusty blender, plus the Cole and Mason Ashden Acacia Mezzaluna herb & chopping board, popsicle molds, wooden sticks, and a freezer, you're all set.
It's a straightforward, no-cook recipe that even your kids will thoroughly enjoy preparing alongside you. Creating these icy treats is a joyful activity that truly brings the family together. So, enjoy these homemade popsicles and let us know how much you loved it.
- 450g strawberries, sliced
- 20 mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Blend sliced strawberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Stir in chopped mint leaves.
- Pour mixture into popsicle moulds, leaving space at the top.
- Insert wooden sticks and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- To unmould, run moulds under lukewarm water for 30-40 seconds. Enjoy the refreshing homemade treat!