Made from high grade beech wood and at only 104mm/4inches tall, the Hoxton mill provides a compact seasoning solution that embodies the quality, heritage, and style of the Cole & Mason brand, and is very well suited to smaller kitchens or to have out on the dining table. Easily adjust the grind from fine to coarse by turning the knob on the top of the mill. Clean with a microfiber cloth to keep it looking its best. The grinding mechanisms (sharp anti-corrosion ceramic for salt, design registered Precision+ carbon steel for pepper) are supported by a lifetime guarantee. This allows you to season with confidence, knowing you will achieve a high-quality output and consistent milling time after time.
- Available in 5 premium finishes including natural wood, dark chocolate and high gloss color
- Pepper mills are fitted with a design registered Precision+ carbon steel mechanism, that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, ensuring maximum flavor release from every turn.
- To clean, wipe the mill with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the aesthetic finish of the product. Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher.
- All Cole & Mason salt and pepper mills are covered by a lifetime mechanism guarantee. In the unlikely event you are experiencing any issues with the mechanism in your mill, please contact the Cole & Mason customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.
- Mills come unfilled, Individual mills with swing tag, set packed in gift box.